Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ode to Just Beachy

My favorite blogger of all time, Just Beachy is hosting a giveaway for one of her design consultations (available at CK Interiors anytime) and I am praying to win. This would be a dream come true for me, with my new lakehouse all stripped down to bare walls and wood paneling.... I need someone like her to give me ideas, esp. in the big open great room - right when you walk in the door. I love her aesthetic - classic, casual, comfortable. The best of the best! And she is so handy with her knowledge of woodworking and painting to update the feel of a room instantly.




Help me by helping her help me by clicking through:
http://chriskauffman.blogspot.com/
http://ckinteriors.blogspot.com/



I should be updating on the progress in my current dwelling - the "in-between condo", where I have painted the bathroom and updated the bedroom and kitchen with simple re-design, rather than renovation.

Laterz

No comments :